Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting started

Hi all!
For this interpreting assignment, I am going to try posting a blog. I have never done this before and hope it is a good way to communicate with everyone back home. I am also hoping to post photos here so that I don't clog up everyone's in-boxes!
Happy reading!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So far so good. Looking forward to adventuring with you. ;)
Safe travels.

HAT said...

Looks good to me! Safe travels!

Unknown said...

Ok....tremble tremble...am i doing this right? signed, your friendly neighborhood techophobe, Virginia!

steph said...

Woohooooooooooo welcome to the blogosphere!

:-)

(do you leave before I return?)

Anonymous said...

OK - let's hope it works this time for me! It's a first, and of course, it would be Janice bringing me into the blogosphere! Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

OK, OK - "christina" for you :-) Love, Chris

lucinda zeman said...

can't wait to hear about your experiences

Jodi said...

Absoutely! cant wait to hear all of your ADVENTURE! one of your favorite :) HUGSHUGS