skip to main | skip to sidebar

International Travel

Saturday, June 27, 2009



Posted by Janice at 10:25 PM
Labels: he was flirting with me, my new favorite bird the Fantail, The four of us, view of Paihia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Fantail!

July 8, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Black sand beach, have you ever heard of a Kiwi bu...
      • Hug a Kauri tree, pet a Kiwi bird!
      • No title
      • Waitangi Marae, not the Marae that we stayed in.
      • me and Kate at Waitangi (north of Auckland 3 hours...
      • This would be me ready for bed, I have 5 layers pl...
      • Ruapekapeka Pa finally the weather is starting to...
      • They make leaves here pretty darn big....is that a...
      • At the Auckland Museum with Tu who I knew from 3 y...
      • Arataki visitors center overlooking Huia bay-look ...
      • Kiwanis Camp Huia Bay Auckland NZ that is our cabi...
      • One Tree Hill in Auckland, me and Rachel at One Tr...
      • Hello from the tropical rain forest of Queensland ...
      • Kia Ora! I have arrived in NZ, but my one checked ...
      • Hi all!I head out tomorrow for a crazy day of trav...
    • ►  May (2)

About Me

My photo
Janice
View my complete profile